I ordered something 2 x in error , and within 2 seconds sent an e mail to them with my order # requesting they cancel it . I heard nothing from them in a week , so I sent a second request .

I was told then it was too late and I should have notified them right away . 2 seconds isn't right away ??!! I have been waiting since Nov . and it's now the middle of January , and I still don't have my product .

I have written SEVERAL E mails asking them when I finally get my product (s) if I can return 1 of them RTS . I have received 3 DIFFERENT answers ! I am now convinced I will have to send 1 of the items back at my own expense so I have a tracking # and they won't be able to rip me off . Since this has been going on so long , I asked to have a supervisor get in touch with me .

She offered me 30% off my order , and the very next day , someone else got in touch with me offering 10% off !! It is beyond ridiculous at this point and I will NEVER order anything else from these scam operators !

Review about: Omg True Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

avim1_38

They are scam artists and should be reported to paypal. I complained but everyone else should.