I ordered an Iron Pro hot iron Oct 2018 and it is now Dec 6th. They immediately took my money but I have never received the item, just an email stating my item is on its way and then when I attempt to track the package it says it is delayed and will be delivered between nov 22-26th which has passed.

I have reached out via their customer service email listed twice with no response. Does anyone have any luck with them? Has anyone actually received their item? I was hesitant to buy from this site thinking it was too good to be true.

Apparently I should have trusted my gut. I guess my next step is to dispute this with my credit card company. I figured it would take some time to get but this is getting ridiculous! The email I received after ordering stated it was "being hand-packed as I write this" which led me to believe maybe a week or two.

What irritates me the most is that there is no response from them so I am left wondering if I just lost $50 for nothing except a lesson learned. Also, their toll free phone number has been disabled.

Shocker! What a bummer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Omg True Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Price if i would have received the item.

I didn't like: Response of getting my refund back, I do not want to buy anything from omgtrue in future, Getting ripped off, That they are scamming people, Once you buy they do not respond.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

I am having this EXACT problem!

to Melanie Robertson #1610714

I made a complaint with the BBB. There is a Florida address for this place but when you look at your cc statement it is under a different company name out of the country so that’s great.

Still no reply from the company and still no product. I have disputed it with my cc company now. Most only allow you to do that within 60 days so make sure you look into that.

I saw the ad on fb and I can no longer find the company there. :(

HopefulTigerShark

I also bought same poduct but not here, its with omgtrue.co , this company is different from omgtrue.co . I Just realized that I need to contact the correct company. :(

to HopefulTigerShark #1610689

What is the diffrence? You spelled them both the same?

I'm having the same issue. Ordered in Oct have not received anything and no tracking info

h.kitchener

File a dispute immediately for"product not received."